HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @hindustanpetroleum.com)
Recently Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has issued the latest notification for HPCL Recruitment 2022 for 294 Engineer, HR, Safety Officer, and Other Posts.
All unemployed candidates who are looking for Graduate Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Government Sector.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the HPCL vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of HPCL All necessary details are provided below.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Notification||HPCL Vacancy Notice 2022 for 294 Posts|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Post Name||Engineer, HR, Safety Officer & Other Posts.|
|Notification Date||23 June 2022|
|Last Date||22 July 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Job Location||All India|
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification
HPCL Notification 2022 for Engineer, HR, Safety Officer & Other has been released on June 23th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of HPCL @hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates can check or download the HPCL notification PDF below.
👉 HPCL Vacancy: 294 Posts
|Name of the Posts||No of Post|
|Mechanical Engineer||103 Posts|
|Electrical Engineer||42 Posts|
|Instrumentation Engineer||30 Posts|
|Quality Control Officer||27 Posts|
|Civil Engineer||25 Posts|
|Chartered Accountant||15 Posts|
|Safety Officer||14 Posts|
|HR Officer||08 Posts|
|Chemical Engineer||07 Posts|
|Law Officer||07 Posts|
|Information Systems Officer||05 Posts|
|Blending Officer||05 Posts|
|Manager/ Sr.Manager- Electrical||03 Posts|
|Welfare Officer||02 Posts|
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- For Engineer:- 4 years full-time regular engineering degree in related trade.
- For Safety Officer:- BE/ BTech full-time regular in Fire or Fire & Safety Engineering and possesses a full-time Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Safety
- For Quality Control Officer & Blending Officer:- 2 Years full-time regular M.Sc. in Chemistry
- For Chartered Accountant:- CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- For HR Officer:- 2-years full-time PG Degree/Equivalent course in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Psychology or MBA.
- For Welfare Officer:- Degree or Diploma in Social Science
- For Law Officer:- Law Graduate 5 years course in law after 12th Standard or 3-years full-time course in law after graduation.
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 (Twenty-One) years and more than 27 (Twenty-Seven) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 1180/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/-Nil as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
- For Grade E2 Posts:- ₹50000 – ₹160000 16.26 lakhs
- For Grade C Posts:- ₹80000 – ₹220000 26.97 lakhs
- For Grade D Posts:- ₹90000 – ₹240000 31.42 lakhs
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click on the “Careers → Current Openings”
- Next Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 22/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 23/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 22/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 22/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like