Haryana HSSC CET Online Form 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in)
Recently Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has published a notice of Online registration for the Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) Test 2022.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the CET Haryana Registration 2022 at the official website of HSSC. All necessary details are provided below.
Haryana HSSC CET Online Form 2022 Notification
HSSC Notification 2022 for CET application registration before May 31, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of @onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
👉 HSSC Group B & Group C Various Post 2022
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 42 (Forty-Two) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit as per HSSC CET Exam 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 500/- and Haryana Reserve Category category candidates have to pay Rs- 250/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is INR 9,300/- to INR 34,800/-
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
- Click on the “User Login”
- Next Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 31/05/2022. All links are given below.
- Last Date to Submit Application: 31/05/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 06/06/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Get More Job Details||Click Here|