Graduate Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @tnpsc.gov.in)
Recently TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has published a vacancy notice for 5500 Posts.
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
Notification 2022 Overview
|Notification||TNPSC Vacancy Notice 2022 for 5500 Posts|
|Organization Name||TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)|
|Notification Date||23 Feb 2022|
|Last Date||23 March 2022|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
TNPSC Notification 2022
TNPSC 2022 Notification for Group 2 has been released on Feb 23, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF
- Group 2 A Services (Non Interview Posts)- 5413 Posts
- Group 2 Services (Interview)-116 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Any Graduate or Higher from any recognized University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 32 (Thirty-Two) years as of 01-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit as per govt recruitment rule.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the
- For TNPSC 2 Reistration Fee- Rs. 150/-
- For TNPSC 2 Prelims Exam Fee- Rs. 100/-
- For TNPSC 2 Mains Exam Fee- Rs. 150/-
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly slary is
- For Interview Posts Rs- 20,000/- to Rs- 1,34,200/- GP Level- 9 to 16
- For Non Interview Posts Rs- 36,900/- to Rs- 1,35,100/- GP Level- 18
The selection process for TNPSC on the basis of:
- Preliminary Examination (Single Paper)(Objective Type) – 300 Marks
- Main Written Examination and Oral Test – 750+ 100 Marks
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @tnpsc.gov.in OR tnpscexams.net
- Click on the “Apply Now”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 23/03/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 23/02/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 23/03/2022
- TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Date: 21/05/2022 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification PDF||Click Here|