Graduate Govt Job in Gujarat 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in)
Recently GPSSB (Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board) published a vacancy notice for 1796 Gram Sevak & Mukhya Sevika Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
Graduate Govt Job in Gujarat 2022 Notification
GPSSB Notification 2022 for Gram Sevak & Mukhiya Sevika has been released on March 28, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF
- Gram Sevak:- 1571 Posts
- Mukhiya Sevika (Class-III) :- 225 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass with Science from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Gram Sevak Candidate must be a Graduate in Rural Studies (except Bachelor of Rural Studies in Home Science)/B.Sc.(Agriculture) / B.E. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) from any recognized Universities.
- Mukhiya Sevika Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree. But some posts Master’s degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work from any recognized Universities
- Othe Criteria
- The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967;
- Knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 36 years for Gram Sevak Posts & for Mukhiya Sevika Posts 38 Years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges and SEBC/ST/SC/PwD/ Ex-Ser category candidates are free from application fee (Exempted).
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job.
- The monthly salary for Gram Sevak:- Rs. 19,950/-
- The monthly salary for Mukhiya Sevika:- Rs. 31,340/-
Exam and Syllabus Details
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Pattern:-
|Total Marks:- 100||Total Time Duration:- 1 Hour (60 minutes )|
|General Awareness and Knowledge||20||Gujarati|
|Gujarati Language and Grammer||15||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammer||15||English|
|Posts & Qualification related questions||50||Gujarati|
GPSSB Mukhiya Sevika Exam Pattern:-
|Total Marks:- 150||Total Time Duration:- 1 & Half Hour (90 minutes )|
|General Awareness and Knowledge||35||Gujarati|
|Gujarati Language and Grammer||20||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammer||20||English|
|Posts & Qualification related questions||75||Gujarati|
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Click on the “advt. no. 15/202122 and 14/202122”
- Next click on “New Registration/Apply Online”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 15/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 30/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 15/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 15/04/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification PDF & Apply Online||Click Here|
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Player, Points Table, Winner List