Goa Electricity Line Helper Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @goaelectricity.gov.in)
Recently Office of the Chief Electrical Engineer Electricity Department Government of Goa has published a vacancy notice for 255 Line Helper Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2022 may apply online at the official website of Goa electricity. All necessary details are provided below.
Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Goa Electricity Line Helper Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Salary Details
- Selection Process
- Exam Pattern
- Syllabus Details
- Qualifying Marks
- Minimum qualifying marks
- How to apply
- Important Dates
- Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification||Goa Electricity Line Helper Vacancy Notice 2022 for 255|
|Organization Name||Goa Electricity Department|
|Post Name||Line Helper|
|Education Qualification||Experience in working on construction|
of Electrical lines
|Notification Date||15 June 2022|
|Last Date||04 July 2022|
|Job Category||Goa Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Document Verification|
Goa Electricity Line Helper Recruitment 2022 Notification
Goa Electricity Notification 2022 for Line Helper has been released on June 15th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of @goaelectricity.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the Line Helper notification PDF below.
👉 Goa Electricity Department Line Helper Vacancy: 255 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- Experience in working on construction of Electrical lines for a minimum period
of 2 years.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable:- Knowledge of Marathi
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 45 (Forty-Five) years as of 04-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Pay Matrix Level-1
The selection process for Line Helper Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document verification
|Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 100||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 100 marks & 1 mark for each question.
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 2 sections.
- 👉 There is no negative marking in the examination.
All Competitive Exam Question Paper Click Here 👉@Link
Goa Electricity Dept Line Helper Exam 2022 will be followed by multiple subjects. The applying candidate must cover all subjects to prepare for the examination. All necessary topics and details are given below.
Subject I – Basic knowledge of construction of Electrical Lines- 80 marks
Subject II – Communication skills and Current affairs – 20 marks
Minimum qualifying marks
- UR/Others 40 % for un-reserved category
- ST/SC 35 % for reserved category
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @goaelectricity.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 04/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 17/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 04/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
👉 Also Read You May Like