FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @fci.gov.in)
Recently, the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India. FCI (Food Corporation of India) has published a vacancy notice for 4710 Group- II, III & IV Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of FCI. Food Corporation of India invites application from all over India. All necessary details are provided below.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification
FCI Notification 2022 for Group- II, III & IV has been released on May 5, 2022 for Delhi, Haryana, Jammu, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, and UP. The notification is updated at the official website of FCI. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
👉 FCI vacancy: 4710 Posts
For Technical, General, Account, Depot, JE(EME), Typist (Hindi), AG-II (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Movement, Civil, E&M, Hindi, Watchman.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Category IV (Watchman)||2154|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 8th/10th/12th/Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test, physical endurance test, and document verification.
The Selection Process of FCI Recruitment includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam- 120 Marks
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: Offline
|GK, Current Affairs, Reasoning, English, Maths||120||120|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Physical Test Details
The physical test for FCI
How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @fci.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Start Online Application: Coming Soon
- Last Date to Submit Application: Coming Soon
- Exam Date: Coming Soon