ESIC Social Security Officer Notification 2022 (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Recently Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published a vacancy notice for 93 Social Security Officer (SSO)/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online. All necessary details are provided below.
ESIC Social Security Officer 2022 Notification
ESIC Notification 2022 for Social Security Office has been released on March 12, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
ESIC SSO / Manager II / Superintendent’s total vacancy is 93 Posts. Category-Wise all vacancy is
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Graduate (any Stream) from any recognized University. With a working knowledge of computers including use of office suites and database.
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 (Twenty-One) years and more than 27 (Twenty-Seven) years as of 12-04-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 500/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 250/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Pay Level– 7 of Pay Matrix Rs. 44,900/- to Rs- 1,42,400/- PM. Also be eligible for DA, HRA & Transport Allowance & other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination – 100 Marks
- Phase II – Main Examination – 200 Marks
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test – 50 Marks
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @esic.nic.in
- Click on the “ “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC “
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 12/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 12/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 12/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 12/04/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification PDF||Click Here|