The Defense Services Staff College (DSSC) has announced its recruitment drive for the year 2023, offering an exceptional opportunity for individuals aspiring to serve in the defense sector. This article provides comprehensive insights into the DSSC Recruitment 2023, covering crucial details such as notification specifics, eligibility criteria, age requirements, qualification prerequisites, salary packages, important dates, the application process, examination particulars, and the selection procedure.
DSSC Wellington Recruitment 2023: All Details
The Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Group C Civilian posts. The vacancies are available for the following posts:
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Stenographer Grade III (SG-III)
The recruitment will be done through a written examination and a personal interview.
- Name of the Post: Fireman, Cook
- Total No. of Posts: 44
According to post-wise vacancy details
- Fireman: 16 Posts
- LDC: 07 Posts
- MTS: 07 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 05 Posts
- Stenographer Gr II: 04 Posts
- Cook: 03 Posts
- Sukhani: 01 Post
- Technical Attendant: 01 Post
To be eligible for the DSSC Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India.
- They must have passed the 10th or equivalent examination.
- They must have the requisite age and qualification for the post they are applying for.
- They must be physically and mentally fit to join the Defence Services.
The maximum age limit for the DSSC Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- MTS: 25 years
- LDC: 27 years
- SG-III: 28 years
The minimum qualification for the DSSC Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- MTS: 10th pass
- LDC: 12th pass
- SG-III: 12th pass with 50% marks in English and 35% marks in stenography
The salary for the DSSC Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
Salary: Rs. 18,000/– to Rs. 81,100/- Per Month
- MTS: Rs. 18,000 per month
- LDC: Rs. 21,000 per month
- SG-III: Rs. 25,000 per month
- The last date for submission of online applications is 16th September 2023.
- The admit card for the written examination will be released in November 2023.
- The written examination will be held in December 2023.
- The personal interview will be held in January 2024.
- The final result will be announced in February 2024.
The admit card for the DSSC Recruitment 2023 will be released in November 2023. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the DSSC.
The written examination for the DSSC Recruitment 2023 will be a multiple choice question (MCQ) test. The exam will be held in English and will be of 2 hours duration. The exam will consist of questions on general knowledge, reasoning, and English.
The selection for the DSSC Recruitment 2023 will be done through a written examination and a personal interview. The weightage of the written examination and the personal interview will be 70% and 30% respectively.
Apply and Notification PDF Link:
All interested candidate can apply though off line. The application form link is given below.
The DSSC Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a career in the Defence Services. The vacancies are available for a variety of posts and the salary is very attractive. If you are eligible for the DSSC Recruitment 2023, I urge you to apply.