DGE Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Syllabus, Answer key, Admit card, Result, Download PDF, How to Apply, Online form, Last Date, Apply Online @dge.gov.in recruitment)
Recently, the DGE (Directorate General of Employment) issued the latest notification for DGE Recruitment 2023 for 48 posts all over India.
Interested candidates who are eligible for the DGE Vacancy 2023 may apply online at the official website of the DGE. To apply for DGE Job 2023, all the necessary details are provided below.
DGE Recruitment 2023 Job Summary
- DGE Recruitment 2023 Job Summary
- DGE Recruitment 2022 Notification
- DGE Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- DGE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- DGE Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- DGE Recruitment 2023 Age Criteria
- DGE Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- DGE Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- How to apply for DGE Recruitment 2023
|Notification||DGE Vacancy Notice 2023|
|Organization Name||DGE (Directorate General of Employment)|
|No of Vacancy||48 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||UDC, Stenographer, Psychologist,|
Office Superintendent & Career Assistant
|Education Qualification||12th to Graduate|
|Notification Date||17 October 2023|
|Last Date||17 December 2023|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
DGE Recruitment 2022 Notification
DGE Notification 2023: For various released by the DGE on October 17, 2023. The notification is updated on the official website @dge.gov.in. You can check or download the DGE notification PDF.
Also Read Latest Govt Jobs 2023-24
DGE Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
According to the DGE notice ADVT.NO.-A-35021/01/2023-EE-II, the department is inviting applications for 48 positions. To fill all vacancies, the DGE department is looking for a qualified individual for this post. According to category, post, state-wise all vacancy details are given below.
✅ Post Detail:-
DGE Recruitment 2023 is being conducted for 48 posts
|Recruitment Agency name:-||DGE|
|Name of the Post:-||Recruitment to the post of UDC, Stenographer, Psychologist, Office Superintendent & Career Assistant|
|No of Posts:-||DGE is being conducted for 48 posts|
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Career Assistant||16 Posts|
|Office Superintendent||12 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||7 Posts|
DGE Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for the DGE Recruitment 2023:
DGE Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Applying candidates should have a 12th pass to a Master’s degree or postgraduate degree from any recognized university or institution with relevant work experience.
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk||Graduate|
DGE Recruitment 2023 Age Criteria
The required age for DGE Recruitment 2023 candidates should not be less than 21 (Twenty-one) years and more than 54 years old.
DGE Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
To apply for above mention post candidates can apply for free.
DGE Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
Each and Every candidate would like to know that after getting recruited for the _ post, how much salary will be given by the department.
|Name of the Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Psychologist||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Office Superintendent||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Career Assistant||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
How to apply for DGE Recruitment 2023
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- Eligible & interested candidates for DGE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online only.
- First, go to the official website @dge.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next Fill up your personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Start Online Application: 17/10/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 17/12/2023