Delhi High Court Judicial Service Online form 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Recently Delhi High Court has published a vacancy notice Judicial Service Exam in the session 2022 for 168 Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Online form 2022 Notification
Delhi High Court Notification 2022 for Judicial Service has been released on February 25, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of Delhi High Court. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
- Judicial Service- 123 Posts
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||Total|
|Delhi HC Judicial Service||86||08||29||123|
- Higher Judicial Service- 45 Post
|Delhi HC Higher Judicial Service||32||07||06||45|
The necessary qualification to apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022
- For Judicial Service- the candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law with Practicing as a Advocate.
- For Higher Judicial Service- the candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law, Practicing as a Advocate with 7 Years Law Practice.
To apply for Delhi HC Judicial Service candidates should be
- For Judicial Service candidates should not be more than 32 Years.
- For Higher Judicial Service Minimum Age 35 Years & Maximum Age 45 Years.
Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/ST/SC category as per Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination 2022 Rules.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 1000/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 200/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, UPI or E Challan.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
For Judicial Service candidates
- Start Online Application: 28/02/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 20/03/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment: 20/03/2022
- Prelim Exam Date : 27/03/2022
For Higher Judicial Service candidates
- Start Online Application: 25/02/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 12/03/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment: 12/03/2022
- Prelim Exam Date: 20/03/2022