DC Tinsukia Gaon Pradhan Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply)
Recently DC (Deputy Commissioner) Tinsukia has published a vacancy notice for 35 Gaon Pradhan Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the Gaonbura post may apply offline. All necessary details are provided below.
DC Tinsukia Gaon Pradhan Recruitment 2022 Notification
Tinsukia DC Office recruitment 2022 Notification 2022 for Gano Pradhan has been released on 2nd May 2022, for Tinsukia and Sadiya revenue circle under DC Tinsukia Job. The notification is updated at the official website of DC Tinsukia. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
- Assam Govt 8th 10th 12th Pass Vacancy Apply for 26000+ Grade III & IV Posts
- GDS Assam Recruitment 2022
👉 Tinsukia DC office recruitment 2022 for Gano Pradha vacancy is: 35 Posts
- For Tinsukia Revenue circle:- 15 Posts
- For Sadiya Revenue circle:- 20 Posts
The necessary qualification for DC office Tinsukia recruitment 2022 Gaon Pradhan post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Applying candidates should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respective Gaonbura lot (from where he / she seeks appointment).
- Applying candidates should be Physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/She Obtain gaon burah certificate for no any govt dues.
- Applying candidates should Have immovable property in his / her name in the relevant area.
- He/She Not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/She Should be a person of high status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
Applying candidates should not be less than 30 (Thirty) years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs- 9,000/-
How to Apply
Those candidates who will be able intend to apply for gaon pradhan recruitment 2022 under DC Tinsukia follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only in offline mode.
- First Download Assam Standard Form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, Others Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, 2 Copy Passport size Photo and other documents.
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
- The application submits before 18/05/2022.
- The address is given below.
|Submit at Deputy Commissioner’s office of Tinsukia|
- Start Online Application: 02/05/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 18/05/2022