Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @cochinshipyard.in)
Recently Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has issued the latest notification for CSL Recruitment 2023 for 332 Workmen Posts.
All unemployed candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Government Sector.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the Cochin Shipyard Vacancy 2023 may apply online at the official website of CSL. All necessary details are provided below.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancy 2023 for Freshers
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Salary Details
- Latest Job
|Notification||Cochin Shipyard Vacancy Notice 2023 for 332 Posts|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard|
|Notification Date||18 September 2023|
|Last Date||08 October 2023|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Job Location||Cochin Kerala|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
Cochin Shipyard Job Vacancy 2023 for Freshers
Cochin Shipyard Notification 2023 for workperson has been released on Sept 18th, 2023 for in Malpe – Karnataka, Kochi – Kerala location. The notification is updated at the official website of @cochinshipyard.in. Candidates can check or download the CSL notification PDF below.
👉 (Cochin Shipyard) CSL Vacancy: 332 Posts
|ITI Trade Apprentices||300 Posts|
|Assistant Manager||12 Posts|
|Technician Apprentices||8 Posts|
|Assistant General Manager||2 Posts|
|Senior Manager||1 Post|
|Deputy Manager||1 Post|
ITI Trade Apprentices Post wise vacancy details
|Community||No of Post|
|Sheet Metal Worker||56 Posts|
|Instrument Mechanic||24 Posts|
|Electronic Mechanic||23 Posts|
|Crane Operator(EOT)||19 Posts|
|Mechanic Diesel||13 Posts|
|Shipwright Wood||13 Posts|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||05 Posts|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||02 Posts|
|Air Conditioner technician||02 Posts|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
CSL Recruitment 2023 Qualification Details
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have
- Assistant General Manager Degree in Mechanical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Assistant Manager Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/ Naval Architecture/ Marine Engineering, Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Deputy Manager CA, Cost Management Accountant
- Manager Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Naval Architecture Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- ITI Trade Apprentices &Technician Apprentices 10th
- Senior Manager Degree, Diploma
Upper age limit for applying candidates according to post wise given below
- Assistant General Manager Max: 45 Years
- Senior Manager Max: 40 Years
- Manager & Deputy Manager Max: 35 Years
- Assistant Manager Max: 30 Years
- ITI Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices Max: 18 Years
CSL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/ST/SC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/-Nil as an application fee. No application fee is required. Candidate can apply for free.
Cochin Shipyard CSL Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
Cochin Shipyard Limited Salary Details
|Name of Post||Monthly Salary|
|Assistant General Manager||Rs. 1,46,560/- PM|
|Senior Manager||Rs. 1,28,240/- PM|
|Manager||Rs. 1,09,920/- PM|
|Deputy Manager||Rs. 91,600/- PM|
|Assistant Manager||Rs 73,280/- PM|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs. 9,000/- PM|
|ITI Trade Apprentices||Rs. 8,000/- PM|
Cochin Shipyard CSL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for CSL Workperson Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Practical Tes
- Interview & Document verification
CSL Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern for ITI
- Phase I : Objective type online Test – 30 marks
- Phase II : Practical Test – 70 marks
Phase I : Objective
|Total No of Questions– 30||Total Marks- 30||Total Duration|
- 👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- 👉 The CBE will be held in both the English language
- 👉 The test will be an objective type for 30 marks & 1 mark for each question.
- 👉 The question pattern is divided into 1 section.
- 👉 There is no negative marking in the examination.
Qualifying / Passing marks
- For UR/EWS candidates– 50 % of Total Marks of each test,
- For OBC Candidates – 45 % of Total Marks of each test
- For SC/ST Candidates – 40% of Total Marks of each test
CSL Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern for Others Posts
Power Point Presentation on work experience : 80 marks
Personal Interview : 20 marks
Total :100 marks
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard CSL Recruitment 2023
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @cochinshipyard.in
- Click on the “(Career page CSL, Kochi)”
- Next click on “Click here to apply for the post of Contract Workmen (ITI Posts) ”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 08/10/2023. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 18/09/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 08/10/2023
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 08/10/2023
Cochin Shipyard CSL Recruitment 2023: Download Notification PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like