Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Notification Grade IV Posts (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply)
Recently Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM), Cachar has issued the latest notification for Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022 for Grade IV Posts.
Interested candidates from the District of Cachar, who are looking for Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in State Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the CJM Cachar Judiciary Vacancy 2022 may apply here. To apply for Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022 all necessary details are provided below.
Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Notification
CJM Cachar Notification 2022 for office of Cachar Judiciary has been released on August 10th, 2022 for Grade IV posts.
The notification is updated at the official website @cacharjudiciary.gov.in, Adv Notice no is- JCD/III/01/GR.IV/2022/4327. Candidates can check or download the District court of Cachar notification PDF below.
👉 CJM Cachar Judiciary Vacancy: 11 Posts
|Category||No of Post|
|ST (H)||01 Post|
|ST (P)||01 Post|
Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 8th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University. H.S.S.L.C. passed or its above shall be ineligible to apply.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01-06-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Cachar Judiciary Grade IV Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs.12,000/- to 37,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/-
The selection process for above-mentioned posts candidates will be selected after
- Personal interview/ Viva-voce only.
How to Apply for Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for Cachar Judiciary Grade IV Posts follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- First Download the application form of Assam Standard Form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- The applications send by post before 31/08/2022.
- Qualification Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration No
- Candidate should mention their Mobile Number in the application
- The candidate shall write at the Top of the envelop the name of the post for which he/she applied
- Start Online Application: 12/08/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 31/08/2022
Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Download Notification PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like
|🔷 NEXT STORY 🔷|