Bongaigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply)
The Chief Judicial Magistrate of Bongaigaon invites applications for Grade IV Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply here. All necessary details are provided below.
Bongaigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Notification
Bongaigaon Judiciary Notification 2022 for Grade IV Peon Posts has been released by the SBI on June 02, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @bongaigaonjudiciary.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the grade IV notification PDF below.
👉 Bongaigaon Judiciary Peon vacancy details: 04 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Viii Pass,
- HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for this post.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration number is mandatory.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01-06-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is PB- 1 Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/- PM
Selection Process of Bongaigaon Judiciary Grade IV Recruitment
The selection process for Bongaigaon Judiciary Grade IV post will be selected after the interview/Viva-Voce.
How to Apply
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- First Download the application form of Assam Standard Form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- The envelope containing the application form should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”.
- The applications send by post before 20 days (Notice Published on 2nd June 2022)
- The address is given below.
The Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Bongaigaon,
District Court Complex, Deuripara, Bongaigaon,
P.O. & PS. – Bongaigaon,
District- Bongaigaon, Assam,
- Start Online Application: 02/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 21/06/2022