Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @indiapost.gov.in)
Recently India Post Office Post has published a vacancy notice for 990 GDS Posts under Bihar Postal Circle.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment may apply online at the official website of India Post. To apply for Post office vacancy in Bihar 2022 all necessary details are provided below.
Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification
Bihar Postal Notification 2022 for GDS has been released by the India Post on 2nd May 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of @indiapost.gov.in for the Bihar post office vacancy 2022. Candidates can check or download the GDS notification PDF below.
👉 Post Office vacancy 2022 in Bihar for Gramin Dak Sevak: 990 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
Application Fee for Post office Bihar vacancy 2022
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Salary Details for Post office vacancy in Bihar 2022
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs- 12,000/-. To get Full Salary details 👉Click Here
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online Mode.
- First, go to the official website @indiapost.gov.in
- Stage 1 Click on the “Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Stage 2 Next click on “Fee Payment”
- Stage 3 Again click on Apply Online.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 05/06/2022. All links are given below.
To Get Full Apply Details 👉Click Here
- Start Online Application: 02/05/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 05/06/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 05/06/2022