BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @bel-india.in)
Recently BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) has published a vacancy notice for 91 Assistant Trainee & Technician Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of BEL. All necessary details are provided below.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification
BEL Notification 2022 for Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) & Technician ‘C’ has been released on April 06, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of BEL. Candidates can check or download the BEL notification PDF below.
Vacancy for Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
- Mechanical- 33
- Electronics & Communication- 17
- Electrical /Electrical &Electronics Engineering-16
Vacancy for Technician ‘C’
- Fitter- 11
- Electronic Mechanic-6
- Electrical- 4
- Miller / Machinist- 2
- Electro Plater- 2
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- For Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) candidates should have 3 years of Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution
- For Technician ‘C’ candidates should pass SSLC + ITI + one year apprenticeship OR SSLC+3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
- Minimum Percentage of Marks for General/EWS/OBC– 60% aggregate and SC/ST/PWD– 50% aggregate.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 28 (Twenty-Eight) years as of 01-03-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 250+18% GST/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- Nil as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
For Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
- Grade: WG-VII / CP-VI Pay Scale: Rs. 24,500 – 3% – Rs. 90,000/- +
admissible allowances CTC: Rs. 6.77 Lakhs (approx.)
For Technician ‘C’
- Grade: WG-IV / CP-V Pay Scale: Rs. 21,500/- – 3% – Rs. 82,000/- +
admissible allowances CTC: Rs. 5.94 lakhs (approx.)
The minimum Qualifying marks will be :
- For General / OBC / EWS 35% in both Part I & Part II
- For SC/ST/PWD 30% in both Part I & Part II
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @bel-india.in
- Click on the “Link to apply for the post”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 30/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 06/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 30/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 30/04/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
- GPSSB Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army Jobs 2022 Apply 10th Pass
- Supreme Court of India Jr Translator Recruitment 2022
- SSC MTS 2022 Vacancy Notification
- BECIL Recruitment 2022
- BRO Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form