BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @bel-india.in)
Recently Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued the latest notification for BEL Recruitment 2022 for 39 Project Engineer Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of BEL. All necessary details are provided below.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Notification||BEL Project Engineer Vacancy Notice 2022 for 39|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Education Qualification||EB Graduate|
|Notification Date||22 June 2022|
|Last Date||06 July 2022|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification
BEL Notification 2022 for Project Engineer has been released by the BEL on June 22th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of BEL @bel-india.in. Candidates can check or download the BEL Project Engineer notification PDF below.
👉 BEL Project Engineer Vacancy for Region-wise: 39 Posts
|Region of Posting||No of Post|
|For Punjab||26 Posts|
|For Uttar Pradesh||09 Posts|
|For Madhya Pradesh||02 Posts|
|For Assam||02 Posts|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- The Aggregate of all semesters/years – 55% and above
- BE / B. Tech / B.Sc (Engg-4 years) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication,
Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication /Communication / Electrical &
Electronics/ Computer Science / Information Technology /Information Science from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 32 years as of 01-06-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 400/- + 18% GST and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/-Nil as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 45,000/- per month for the 2nd year, Rs. 50,000/- per month for the 3rd year and Rs. 55,000/- per month for the 4th year respectively.
The selection process for _ Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview & Document verification
👉 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% Marks for the interview. Candidates who pass the written test will be called for an interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @bel-india.in
- Click on the “Careers”
- Next click on “Recruitment Advertisement”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 06/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 28/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 06/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 06/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Online/Notification PDF||Click Here|
👉 Also Read You May Like