BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @becil.com)
BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) is inviting applications for 378 Data Entry Operators (DEO) & Office Assistants Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
BECIL Notification 2022 for Data Entry Operators (DEO) & Office Assistants has been released on April 5, 2022. The notification is updated on the official website on a contract basis for deployment in the office of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
👉Total No of Vacancy: 378 Posts
- Data Entry Operators (DEO):- 178 Posts
- Office Assistants: 200 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- Fro Data Entry Operator applying candidates should be 12th passed or a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- For Office Assistant candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 (Twenty-One) years and more than 45 (Forty-Five) years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied) and ST/SC/EWS/PH category candidates have to pay Rs- 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied) as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Govt Grade Pay Level.
The selection process for above mention posts will be selected after
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts candidates should be qualify typing test of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi in two phases.
- For Office Assistant Posts candidates should pass
- Written Test (Syllabus Objective & Descriptive for Current Affairs, General Awareness, English Grammar and Writing.)
- Computer knowledge Test includes working knowledge of MS Office (Word Excel & PowerPoint).
- Candidates should qualify typing test of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi in two phases. Final Selection will be done on the basis of personal interaction/discussion.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @becil.com
- Click on the “Careers Section’ and click ‘Registration Form (Online)”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 25/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 6/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 25/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 25/04/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
- SSC MTS Form Date 2022
- APSC JAA Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form