Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @www.assamrifles.gov.in)
Recently the Office of the Director-General Assam Riffles, Shillong has published a vacancy notice for Assam Rifles Technical, Tradesman & Sportspersons Quota 1484 Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of Assam Rifles. All necessary details are provided below.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Notification
Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification Group B & C posts in different trades have been released for 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @www.assamrifles.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the Assam Rifles Rally notification PDF
Assam Rifles Rally 2022 Vacancy Details
👉Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Vacancies: 1484 Posts
- For Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman:- 1380 Posts
- For Assam Rifles Meritorious Sportspersons Quota:- 104 Posts
👉 Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Post-wise Vacancies
|Name of the Posts/ Trades||No of Posts|
|Operator Radio & Line||729|
|Bridge & Road||17|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||10|
👉 Rifles Meritorious Sportspersons Quota Post-wise Vacancies
|Discipline||No of Post for Male||No of Post for Female|
Qualification for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th/12th/Graduate Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
|Name of the Post||Qualification Details|
|Washerman, AYA (Para-Medical). Nursing Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Armourer||10th Pass|
|Bridge & Road||10th Pass with Diploma In Civil Engineering for Bridge|
|Operator Radio & Line||10th Pass with ITI in Related Field or 12th Pass with Non-Medical|
|Radio Mechanic||10th Pass with Diploma in Related Field or 12th Pass with Non-Medical|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||12th Pass with Diploma in Veterinary Science|
|Clerk||12th Pass with English Typing @35 WPM & Hindi Typing @30 WPM|
|Religious Teacher||Graduate with Related Subjects|
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 25 (Twenty-five) years. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2022
|Name of the Post||Age Details|
|Nursing Assistant, AYA (Para-Medical), |
Laboratory Assistant, Bridge & Road, Armourer
|Minimum 18 years & Maximum 23 years|
|Washerman, Clerk, Veterinary Field Assistant, Religious Teacher, Operator Radio & Line, Radio Mechanic||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years|
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay for Group B posts Rs- 200/- & Group C Pots Rs- 200/-, and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Fee payment at SBI Current Account No. 37088046712 in favour of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong- 10 at SBI Laitkor Branch IFSC Code- SBIN0013883.
Note:- To Get details check at Assam Rifle Notice
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Pay scale and other allowances will be applicable/admissible as per the pay scale applicable to the Assam Rifles Personnel.
Selection Process for Assam Rifles Rally 2022
For Assam Rifles Meritorious Sportspersons Quota
- Candidate Verification
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination (DME)
For Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test (Skill Test)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
Assam Rifle Recruitment Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Category||Minimum Male Height||Minimum Female Height||Normal Chest (Male)||Expansion Chest (Male)|
|For UR/Others Categories (All Over India)||170 cms||157 cms||80 cms||5 cms|
|For UR/Other Category candidates hailing from the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya||162.5 cms||152.5 cms||80 cms||5 cms|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.||162.5 cms||150 cms||76 cms||5 cms|
|For all Schedule Tribe candidates of North-Eastern States (NE States)||157 cms||147.5 cms||76 cms||5 cms|
|For Schedule Tribe candidates of Left Wing Extremism affected Districts.||160 cms||147.5 cms||76 cms||5 cms|
|For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States/ UTs of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh||165 cms||155 cms||78 cms||5 cms|
|For candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these Districts:- (1) Lohagarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) Chota Adalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-l (10) Pantapati Forest (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) Salbari Chhatpart-ll (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) Chhota Chenqa (18) Nipania.||157 cms||152.5 cms||77 cms||5cm|
Assam Rifle Recruitment Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|All over India candidates||5 km||24 minutes||1.6 km||8.30 minutes|
|Ladakh Region||1.6 km||6.30 minutes||800 meters||4 minutes|
Assam Rifle Recruitment Written Exam
- The question paper of the written test will comprise 100 marks (MCQ) Test
- Minimum pass marks
- For General/Ews candidates is 35% marks
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates is 33% marks
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @www.assamrifles.gov.in
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step payment details, you can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 20/07/2022. All links are given below.
For Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Post
- Start Online Application: 06/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 20/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 20/07/2022
- Tentatively Rally Scheduled: From 01/09/2022
For Assam Rifles Meritorious Sportspersons Quota Post (Closed)
- Start Online Application: 26/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 30/04/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 30/04/2022
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Download PDF & Application Link & Form
|Apply Online||From 6th June Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To get more job details||Click Here|
- ITBP Recruitment 2022
- BSF SI Recruitment 2022
- Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022
- SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
- India Post GDS Recruitment Apply Online for 38,926 Posts
- Indian Army Jobs 2022 Apply 10th Pass for Safaiwala, Cook & Other Posts