Assam Police Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @apcap.in)
Recently the police dept of Assam has published a vacancy notice for 306 SI (Sub Inspector) Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of Assam Police. All necessary details are provided below.
Assam Police Recruitment 2022 Notification
Assam Police Notification 2022 for SI (Sub Inspector) has been released on March 17, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
👉 Assam Police SI (Sub Inspector) vacancy: 306 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
|ST (H)||15 Posts|
|ST (P)||31 Posts|
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
Qualification for Assam Police Recruitment 2022
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of Graduate (Any Stream) from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Applying Candidates must be Indian citizens, permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates must register his/her name with a local Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
Age Limit for Assam Police Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 26 (Twenty-Six) years as of 01-07-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
Application Fee for Assam Police Recruitment 2022
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee.
Salary Details for Assam Police Recruitment 2022
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level-2 Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- (Pay Band plus Rs. 8700/-)
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2022
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @https://apcap.in/
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 30/03/2022. All links are given below.
Helplines: +91-8826762317 or [email protected]
- For Passport Size Photograph:
- Photograph must be in colour and must be in white background and must have been taken after 1st July 2021
- The maximum file size should be 450 kb(JPEG,JPG,PNG format only)
- For Signature:
- Signature must be taken with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper
- The maximum file size should be 100 kb(JPEG,JPG,PNG format only)
- Documents to be uploaded:
- Certificate of proof of age. (Admit Card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination)
- Pass Certificate & Marksheet of all qualifications
- Employment Exchange registration number.
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority. NO CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY OTHER STATES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from Govt. recognized / accredited institute (pass certificate as well as marksheet)
- Certificate of Sports person (if applicable).
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Certificate of NCC from Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- EWS certificate, if any from Competent Authority.
- VDP member experience certificate (if applicable).
- F.M.M.O. Certificate issued by Special Branch Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilipara, Guwahati (if applicable).
- Appointment certificate as SPO issued by the Superintendent of Police (if applicable).
- Diploma in Nursing (if applicable).
- Birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority /School for proof of Age for the candidates who apply for the posts of Driver (Operator) in F& ES who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation.
- Driving license for LMV,MMV & HMV etc for the candidates who applied for the posts of Constables (Messenger & Dispatch Rider) in APRO
- Driving license for HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicles) from recognized Authority (Assam State only) for the candidates who applied for the posts of Driver (Operator) in F & ES..
Note: The maximum file size of the scanned document should be 300 kb (JPEG,JPG,PNG format only)
- Start Online Application : 17/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 30/03/2022
- Exam Date : 24/04/2022