Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here for Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @slprbassam.in)
Recently, the police dept of Assam published a vacancy notice for 332 (Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable & Constable) Posts.
Those candidates who are interested in and eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of the Assam Police. All the necessary details are provided below.
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Qualifications for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- Salary Details for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
- How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Notification
Assam Police Notification No. SLPRB/REC/Ex-Servicemen/A.P. Border Org./637/2023/65 released on August 24, 2023. The notification is updated on the official website. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF.
👉 Assam Police Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable and Constable Vacancy: 332 Posts
|Name of the Posts||No of Post|
|Constable (B)||200 Posts|
|Head Constable (B)||70 Posts|
|Sub-Inspector (B)||60 Posts|
|Inspector (B)||02 Posts|
Qualifications for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post is that the candidate should pass a minimum of HS/12th (Any Stream) or equivalent from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Service Qualification:
- Constable & Head Constable: Retired in the rank of Sepoy to Havildar in Army or equivalent rank in Navy or Air Force.
- Sub-Inspector & Inspector: Retired in the rank of Naib Subedar or above in Army or equivalent rank in Navy or Air Force.
- Note: Ex-Servicemen who retired as Havildar or equivalent rank with 15 years or more of service can apply for the Sub-Inspector position instead of Constable/Head Constable, but not for both.
- Applying Candidates must be Indian citizens, permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates must register his/her name with a local Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
Age Limit for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Applying candidates should not be more than 50 (Fifty) years as of 01-01-2023.
Application Fee for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
To apply for the above-mentioned posts, there is no application fee.
Salary Details for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Every applicant would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level-2/3 Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 97,000/- (Pay Band plus Rs. 8700/-)
- Inspector (B)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- (PB-3) with Grade Pay Rs. 10,300/-
- Sub-Inspector (B)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- (PB-2) with Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/-
- Head Constable (B)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- (PB-2) with Grade Pay Rs. 6,800/-
- Constable (B)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- (PB-2) with Grade Pay Rs. 5,600/-
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Applying candidates follow the complete step, which is given below:
- Eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- First, go to the official website @slprbassam.in
- Click on “Online Application”
- Next, click on “New Registration”
- Fill up all your personal details: Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with a Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 15/09/2023. All links are given below.
Helplines: +91-8826762317 or email@example.com
- For Passport Size Photograph:
- Photograph must be in colour and must be in white background and must have been taken after 1st July 2023
- JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print.
- The maximum file size should be 450 kb(JPEG,JPG,PNG format only)
- Pixel resolution for JPEG is to be between maximum 640 x 480 (0.3 Mega Pixel) and minimum 320 x 240
- For Signature:
- Signature must be taken with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper
- The maximum file size should be 100 kb(JPEG,JPG,PNG format only)
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
- Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable.
- Only computer scan signature is acceptable.
- Documents to be uploaded:
- Relevant pages of the discharge book issued by the Defence Ministry containing the personal details of the candidate and his medical category at the time of discharge.
- Pension Pay Order.
- Passport size photograph.
- Educational Qualification Documents.
- Identity Card issued by the Zila Sainik Welfare Office.
- Certificate regarding background in Military Police, Special Forces, with special skills, Training, if any.
Selection Process for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
SELECTION CRITERIA : Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the
Oral/Interview. Preference will be given to those who has background in Military Police,
Special Forces, those with special skills, Training and who are below 45 years of age.
- Start Online Application: 01/09/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 15/09/2023
- VENUE OF ORAL VIVA/INTERVIEW: [Updating Soon]