Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 Syllabus (Check here Exam Pattern, Date, Centre, Admit Card, Full Syllabus Details, Selection Process, etc)
Recently Assam Govt has published a vacancy notice for 26000+ Grade III & Grade IV Posts.
All those candidates who applied for this Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 post to appear in the examination all Syllabus and Exam pattern details are provided below.
About Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 Short Details
Assam govt Notification 2022 for Grade III & IV has been released on March 25, 2022. The notification is updated at the Assam govt official website @assam.gov.in. You can check or download the Assam govt notification PDF
- Grade III: 13,141 posts
- Category- I, Accountant, Cashier, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer:- 8,331 posts
- Category- II, Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior, Agriculture Extension Officer:- 3,690 posts
- Category- III, Driver:- 1,120 posts
- Grade IV: 13,300 posts
- 8th Pass:- 9,000 Posts
- HSLC or Equivalent pass:- 4,300 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 8th/10th/12th/Graduate Pass or Equivalent from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Grade III (Category I) for Junior Assistant, LDA, Accountant, Cashier, Stenographer Candidates should be Graduate with a minimum Six-month Computer Certificate/Diploma.
- Grade III (Category II) for Field Assistant, Field Worker Junior, Fieldman, Foreman, Soil Conservation, Section Assistant, Agriculture Extension Officer Candidates should be passed HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examinations.
- Grade III (Category III) for Driver Candidates should be passed HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Grade IV Posts Class 8th/10th Pass.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01-01-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
Others Eligible criteria
- Applying Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have registered their name in any one of the employment exchanges govt of Assam.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/ST/SC category candidates have to pay
|Category||Grade III||Grade IV|
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Grade Pay Level- 2/3 (5200-20200. 2000. 14000-49000) as per Assam Services (Revision of Pay) Rules, 2017.
Exam Pattern of Assam Direct Recruitment 2022
Written Exam Pattern
|For Grade III||Total No of Questions– 125||Total Marks- 125||Total Duration|
|For Grade IV||Total No of Questions– 100||Total Marks- 100||Total Duration|
👉 Written-test is to be conducted in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
👉 The MCQ will be held in both the English/Assamese language
👉 The test will be an objective type for 100 marks & 1 mark for each question.
👉 The question pattern is divided into 4 sections.
👉 There is no negative marking in the examination.
👉 Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Grade III
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
👉 Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Grade IV
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
|English||👉 Subject-Verb Agreement.|
👉 Idioms & Phrases.
👉 Sentence Rearrangement.
👉 Sentence Corrections.
👉 Cloze Test.
👉 Fill in the Blanks.
👉 Para Jumbles.
👉 Word Formations.
👉 Reading Comprehension.
👉 Missing Verbs.
👉 Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
👉 Phrase Replacement.
👉 Unseen Passages.
|General Knowledge||👉 Assam History|
👉 Literature of Assam
👉 Geography of Assam
👉 Current Affairs of Assam
👉 Assamese Writers
👉 Assamese Heros
👉 General Polity including Indian Constitution
👉 Daily News.
👉 General Science
👉 Scientific Research.
👉 National & Internation affairs.
👉 Current GK.
👉 States & Capitals.
👉 Famous Personalities.
👉 Economic Scene.
👉 Current Events.
👉 Art & Culture.
👉 Countries & Currencies.
👉 Sports & Games.
👉 Countries and Capitals.
|Quantitative Aptitude||👉 Time and Distance.|
👉 Volume and Surface Area
👉 Problems on Train.
👉 HCF and LCM.
👉 Boats and streams.
👉 Ratios and Proportions.
👉 Square Root and Cube Root.
👉 Profit and Loss.
👉 Compound Interest.
👉 Problems on Ages.
👉 Time and Work.
👉 Allegation and Mixture.
👉 Pipes and Cisterns.
👉 Surds and Indices.
👉 Blood Relations.
👉 Mirror Images
👉 Number Ranking.
👉 Clocks & Calendars.
👉 Non-Verbal Series.
👉 Number Series.
👉 Statement Conclusion.
👉 Alphabet Series.
👉 Decision Making.
👉 Arithmetical Reasoning.
👉 Cubes and Dice.
👉 Embedded Figures.
For Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 for 26000 Posts Written Exam will be held in all districts of Assam. All applying candidates appear district-wise in the exam according to their district.
Name of the Exam Centre
|Dibrugarh||Dima Hasao |
(North Cachar Hills)
|Hojai||Jorhat||Kamrup||Kamrup Metropolitan||Karbi Anglong|
|Tinsukia||Udalguri||West Karbi Anglong|
According to Assam Govt for 26000 vacancies exam admit cards will be released 0 to 07 days means 1 week before the exam. The department will notify at official website of Assam Govt.
How to apply for New Govt Jobs in Assam
To apply for the Assam govt 8th pass job, 10th pass job, 12th pass job, Graduate job vacancy all candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- First, go to the official website @assam.gov.in OR @sebaonline.org
- Click on the “Apply Here”
- Next click on “Registration”
- Enter your Employment Exchange No, Moble No, OTP
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next is, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 07/06/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 11/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 07/06/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 07/06/2022
Download PDF & Application Form @assam.gov.in OR @sebaonline.org
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF Grade III||Click Here|
|Notification PDF Grade IV||Click Here|
|To get more job Vacancy||Click Here|