Assam Anganwadi Notification 2022 (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply)
Recently SOCIAL WELFARE DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL WELFARE (WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT SECTOR Assam has published a vacancy notice for Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply offline. All necessary details are provided below.
Assam Anganwadi Notification 2022
SOCIAL WELFARE dept. Assam Notification 2022 for Anganwadi Worker & Helper has been released on March 10, 2022, under Integrated Child Development Scheme, Jorhat. The notification is updated at the official website. Candidates can check or download the Assam Secretariat notification PDF
- Anganwadi Worker– 03 Posts
- Anganwadi Helper– 06 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be
- Anganwadi Worker candidates a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University
- Anganwadi Helper a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 44 (Forty) years as of 01-01-2022.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. The application fee is Rs- 0/- Nil.
The selection of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) will be selected after an interview.
How to apply
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode.
- At first Download the Assam Standard Application Form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- With the application form candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- The applications send before 21/03/2022.
- The address is given below.
The Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Jorhat (Rural)
- Start Online Application : 10/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 21/03/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Notification PDF||Click Here|