Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @indianarmy.nic.in)
Recently Indian Army has published a vacancy notice for Health Inspector Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply here. Army HQ Southern Command invites applications from all over India. All necessary details are provided below.
Army HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022 Notification
Army Jobs 2022 Notification for Southern Command has been released on April 30, 2022. According to the notification details all vacancy is Direct Recruitment of Civilian Group ‘C’ HQ southern command (Army). Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
Indian Army Jobs Vacancy 2022 Details
👉 Indian Army Group C Health Inspector vacancy: 58 Posts
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Applying candidates must have a sanitary Inspector course certificate.
- One year of experience as a Sanitary Inspector under any central & state govt or private organization.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 27 (Twenty-Seven) years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts all candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- as an application fee. The application fee for Postal Order Rs- 100/- in Favour of
“Regt Fund Account 431 Field Hospital, A/C No 11228511799 and IFSC Code No- SBIN0015208” Must check on Advt. for details.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is for Health Inspector Pay Matrix Level- 4 Rs. 25,500 /- PM
- Written Exam
|Total Marks- 150||Total No of Question- 150||Time Duration- 2 Hours|
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||General Intelligence & Reasoning (Objective Multiple Choice Type)||25||25|
|Paper 2||General Awareness (Objective Multiple Choice Type)||50||50|
|Paper 3||General English (Objective Multiple Choice Type)||50||50|
|Paper 4||Numerical Aptitude (Objective Multiple Choice Type)||25||25|
How to Apply
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for vacancies follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply only offline mode means by post.
- First Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, 2 copy Photo and testimonials documents.
- The applications send by Registered/Speed post before 06/06/2022.
- The address is given below.
The Commanding Officer,
431 Field Hospital, PIN- 903431, C/O 56 APO
- Start Online Application: 30/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 06/06/2022
Note:- Last date for submitting an application is 45 days from the date of publication and extra 07 days (i.e 52 days from the date of publication) for candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladak subdivision of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul and Spiti District of Pangi Sub-division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News
Application Form and Download PDF
|Notification PDF||Click Here|