APSC Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @apsc.nic.in)
Recently APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) has published a vacancy notice for 20 Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer Posts Junior Grade II in the cadre of Assam Finance Service under Finance Estt-B, Govt of Assam.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website. All necessary details are provided below.
APSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
APSC ADVT.NO.03/2022 for Finance, Accounts Officer & Treasury Officer has been released by the APSC on March 11, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of @apsc.nic.in/. Candidates can check or download the APSC notification PDF below.
👉 APSC vacancy:- 20 Posts
Category-wise Vacancy Details
|Community||No of Post|
|ST (H)||02 Posts|
|ST (P)||04 Posts|
Posts-wise Vacancy Details
- For Assam Accounts Service:- 08 posts
- For Assam Local Fund Audit Service:- 08 posts
- For Supdt./Accountants/ Senior Accounts/ Asstt. Of Treasuries:- 04 posts
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- Assam Police Recruitment 2022
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be any Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 50 years as of 01-01-2022.
Note: In this regard, Assam Public Service Commission will hold a Departmental (Promotion) Examination of the members belonging to the cadre of (i) Assam Accounts Service, (ii) Assam Local Fund Audit Service and (iii) Assam Treasury (Estt.) Service
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General category candidates have to pay Rs- 285.40/- and ST/SC/OBC/MOBC category candidates have to pay Rs- 185.40/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700/- & PB Level- 4.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @http://apsc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process”
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials
- Next click on “Apply Section”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 13/04/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 14/03/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 13/04/2022
- Last Date for Submission of fees: 15/04/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
|Apply Form||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|