APSC Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @apsc.nic.in recruitment)
Recently, APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) published a vacancy notice for 264 Junior Engineer (JE) Govt of Assam.
Those candidates who are eligible for the APSC Vacancy 2023 may apply online at the official website of www.aai.aero. To apply for APSC JE Job 2023, all the necessary details are provided below.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
- APSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
- APSC JE Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Notification||APSC JE Vacancy Notice 2023|
|Organization Name||APSC (Assam Public Service Commission)|
|No of Vacancy||264 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Notification Date||31 October 2023|
|Last Date||5 December 2023|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
APSC JE Recruitment 2023 Notification
APSC ADVT.NO.4/2/2023-24 for Junior Engineer (JE) released by the APSC on October 31, 2023. The notification is updated at the official website of @apsc.nic.in. Candidates can check or download the APSC notification PDF below.
👉 APSC JE Vacancy:- 264 Posts
Post-wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||212 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||26 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Chemical)||13 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||13Posts|
APSC Junior Engineer (JE) Qualification
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should be Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Post-wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||three-year diploma or degree in Engineering (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||three-year diploma or degree in Engineering (Mechanical)|
|Junior Engineer (Chemical)||three-year diploma or degree in Engineering (Chemical)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||three-year diploma or degree in Engineering (Electrical)|
APSC Junior Engineer (JE) Age Limit
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years as of 01-01-2023.
Note: In this regard, Assam Public Service Commission will hold a Departmental (Promotion) Examination of the members belonging to the cadre of (i) Assam Accounts Service, (ii) Assam Local Fund Audit Service and (iii) Assam Treasury (Estt.) Service
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General category candidates have to pay Rs- 297.20/- and ST/SC/OBC/MOBC category candidates have to pay Rs- 197.20/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
APSC Junior Engineer (JE) Salary Details
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 8,700/- & PB Level- 2.
How to apply for APSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruiment 2023
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @http://apsc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process”
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials
- Next click on “Apply Section”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 05/12/2023. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 06/11/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application : 05/12/2023
- Last Date for Submission of fees: 07/12/2023