APSC Plant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @apsc.nic.in)
Recently APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) has published a vacancy notice for 22 Plant Manager/ ARDEO/ ADO Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the APSC Recruitment 2022 may apply online at the official website of APSC. All necessary details are provided below.
APSC Plant Manager Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Notification||APSC Plant Manager/ARDEO/ ADO Vacancy Notice 2022 for 22|
|Organization Name||APSC (Assam Public Service Commission)|
|Education Qualification||Graduate in Dairy Technology|
|Notification Date||16 June 2022|
|Last Date||18 July 2022|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
APSC Plant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification
APSC Adv No. 51PSC/DR-5/1/2022-2023 Notification 2022 for Plant Manager/ARDEO/ ADO has been on June 16th, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @apsc.nic.in. Candidates can check or download the APSC notification PDF below.
👉 APSC Plant Manager/ARDEO/ ADO Vacancy: 22 Posts
|Community||No of Post|
|ST (H)||01 Post|
|ST (P)||02 Posts|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Technology from any recognized Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years as of 01-01-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the application fee is
- For General/EWS:- Rs. 285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC:- Rs. 185.40/-
- For BPL/PWBD:- Rs. 35.40/-
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
|Pay scale||Grade Pay||Pay band|
|Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-||Rs. 12,700/-||PB- 4|
The selection process for _ Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Written Exam
- Interview & Document verification
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @online.apscrecruitment.in
- Click on the ADVT. NO. 10/2022 Motor Vehicle Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department “Apply Here”
- Next click on “New User & Register Here”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 18/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 18/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 18/07/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 20/07/2022
Download PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like