AP Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @indiapost.gov.in AP Postal Jobs 2023)
Recently, India Post published a vacancy notice for postal jobs under the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment may apply online at the official website of India Post. To apply for AP Postal Jobs 2023 all necessary details are provided below.
AP Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification
AP Postal Notification 2023 for PA, SA, Postman nad MTS released by the India Post on 8th November 2023. The notification is updated at the official website of @indiapost.gov.in. Candidates can check or download the AP postal jobs notification PDF below.
Also Read Latest Govt Jobs 2023-24
|State Circle||Postal Assistants||Sorting Assistants||Postman||Mail Guard||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle||27||02||15||00||17|
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th Pass to Graduate from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th standard pass|
|Postman / Mail Guard||12th standard pass. Should have passed the local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard. Valid license to drive a two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman|
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Any Graduate (BA, BSc, B.Com) from a recognized University. Knowledge of working on computers.|
The required age for applying to the Postal recruitment candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years old and more than 25 and 27 years old.
- For Multi Tasking Staff Maximum: 25 years
- For Postal Assistant Maximum: 27 years
- For Postman Maximum: 27 years
- For Sorting Assistant Maximum: 27 years
- For Mail Guard Maximum: 27 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 0/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
According to Post-wise, the India Post salary is given below-
|Post Name||Pay Level||Salary|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Level 1||Rs 18,000/ – Rs.56,900/-|
|Postman & Mail Guard||Level 3||Rs 21,700/ – Rs.69,100/-|
|Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant||Level 4||Rs 25,500/ – Rs.81,100/-|
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online Mode.
- First, go to the official website @indiapost.gov.in
- Stage 1 Click on the “Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Stage 2 Next click on “Fee Payment”
- Stage 3 Again click on Apply Online.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before last date. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 10/11/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 09/12/2023
- Correction Window: 10/12/2023 to 14/12/2023