AIN Guwahati Nursing Admission 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @ainguwahati.org)
Recently Army Institute Of Nursing Guwahati, Assam has issued the latest notification for AIN Recruitment 2022 for 50 Nursing Admission Posts.
All unemployed candidates who are looking for Nursing Jobs it is a good opportunity for them. This recruitment will be helpful for the candidates who are willing to make their career in Government Sector.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of AIN Guwahati. All necessary details are provided below.
AIN Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Notification||Army Institute Of Nursing Vacancy Notice 2022 for 50 Posts|
|Organization Name||Army Institute Of Nursing Guwahati|
|Notification Date||2 June 2022|
|Last Date||30 June 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
AIN Guwahati Nursing Admission 2022 Notification
AIN Notification 2022 for Guwahati has been released on June 2nd, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of AIN @ainguwahati.org. Candidates can check or download the AIN Guwahati notification PDF below.
👉 AIN Guwahati Nursing Vacancy: 50 Posts
- 90% of seats are exclusively reserved for daughters of Serving and Retired Army Personnel
- 10% of seats are reserved for civilian female Candidates of North East (NE) States.
AIN Guwahati Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 12th/(10+2) Pass with Science in the first attempt with minimum 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the candidates have to pay Rs- 1000/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At First, go to the official website @ainguwahati.org
- Click on the “OAT EXAM Link”
- Next click on “Registration Form”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next step is Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 30/07/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 02/06/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 25/07/2022
- Extended Date: 30/07/2022
- Admit Card download date: 03rd July 2022 Onwards
- Mock Test for candidates: 1st July 2022 Onwards
- Conduct of OAT: 9th July 2022
Download PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like