8th 10th Pass Govt Jobs in Assam 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, How to Apply, Apply Online @assam.gov.in)
Recently Assam Govt has published a vacancy notice for 26441 Grade III & Grade IV Posts.
Those candidates who are interested & eligible for the post may apply online at the official website of the Assam govt. All necessary details are provided below.
8th 10th Pass Govt Jobs in Assam 2022 Notification
Assam govt Notification 2022 for Grade III & IV has been released on March 25, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website @assam.gov.in. You can check or download the Assam govt notification PDF
- Grade III: 13,141 posts
- Category- I, Accountant, Cashier, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer:- 8,331 posts
- Category- II, Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior, Agriculture Extension Officer:- 3,690 posts
- Category- III, Driver:- 1,120 posts
- Grade IV: 13,300 posts
- 8th Pass:- 9,000 Posts
- HSLC or Equivalent pass:- 4,300 Posts
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification
- KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
- PNB Peon Notification 2022 Online Form
- Assam Police Recruitment 2022
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should pass a minimum of 8th/10th/12th/Graduate Pass or Equivalent from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
- Grade III (Category I) for Junior Assistant, LDA, Accountant, Cashier, Stenographer Candidates should be Graduate with a minimum Six-month Computer Certificate/Diploma.
- Grade III (Category II) for Field Assistant, Field Worker Junior, Fieldman, Foreman, Soil Conservation, Section Assistant, Agriculture Extension Officer Candidates should be passed HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examinations.
- Grade III (Category III) for Driver Candidates should be passed HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Grade IV Posts Class 8th/10th Pass.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 01-01-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
Others Eligible criteria
- Applying Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have registered their name in any one of the employment exchanges govt of Assam.
To apply for the above-mentioned posts the General/OBC/ST/SC category candidates have to pay
|Category||Grade III||Grade IV|
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is GP Level- 2/3 as per Assam Services (Revision of Pay) Rules, 2017.
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- First, go to the official website @assam.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 04/03/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application : 11/04/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : 30/05/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 30/05/2022