10th Pass Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online)
Recently Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued the latest notification for NIRTH Recruitment 2022 for Project Technician Posts.
Interested candidates State of Madhya Pradesh, who are looking for Govt Jobs it is a good opportunity to get a job for all of the candidates who are willing to make their career in the Central Govt Sector.
Those candidates who are eligible for the NIRTH Vacancy 2022 may apply online at the official website of NIRTH. All necessary details are provided below.
10th Pass Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2022 Notification Details
ICMR NIRTH Notification 2022 has been released on July 27th, 2022 for NIRTH Jabalpur Project Technicians purely on a temporary and contract basis for a period of one year.
The notification is updated at the official website @nirth.res.in. Candidates can check or download the ICMR NIRTH notification PDF below.
👉 NIRTH Jabalpur Project Technicians Vacancy: 5 Posts
|Name of the Posts||No of Post||Category-wise Vacancy|
|Project Technician-I||03 Posts||ST-1, SC-1, & OBC- 1|
|Project Technician-II||02 Posts||UR-1, EWS-1|
ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The necessary qualification for the aforementioned post candidate should have
- For Project Technician-I:- High school or equivalent with one year of experience in a biological laboratory
- For Project Technician-II:- High school or equivalent with five years of experience in a biological laboratory
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than
- For Project Technician-I:- 25 Years and Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
- For Project Technician-II:- 28 Years
To apply for the above-mentioned posts there is no application fee required. Candidates can apply for free.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is
|Name of the Posts||Salary Details|
|Project Technician-I||Rs. 16,000/- PM|
|Project Technician-II||Rs. 17,000/- PM|
The selection process for ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Project Technician-I & II Posts candidates will be selected after the following steps
- Interview & Document verification
How to Apply for ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2022
Those candidates who will be able to intend to apply for ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Project Technician-I & II follow the complete step. All instructions are given below.
- The eligible and interested candidates can go for Walk-in-interview.
- First Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully according to the official instructions.
- Put your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Application form with candidates must attest the photocopy of all Academic Certificates & Mark Sheets, Photo and testimonials documents.
- Interview Date & Address is given below.
NIRTH Jabalpur Walk-In-Interview Date & Address Details
|Name of the Post||Interview Dates||Address|
|Project Technician-II||16/08/2022||ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health, Nagpur Road, Post Garha, Jabalpur Pin-482003|
|Project Technician-I||17/08/2022||ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health, Nagpur Road, Post Garha, Jabalpur Pin-482003|
Download Notification PDF & Application Form
👉 Also Read You May Like
|🔷 NEXT STORY 🔷|