10th Pass Govt Jobs in Jharkhand 2022 Notification (Check here Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, Exam, Admit, Last Date, Download PDF, How to Apply, Apply Online @jssc.nic.in)
Recently JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) has published a new vacancy notice for 991 Posts.
To apply for the Jharkhand Govt 10th Pass Job all interested & eligible candidates may apply online at the official website of JSSC. All necessary details are provided below.
10th Pass Govt Jobs in Jharkhand 2022 Notification
JSSC Notification 2022 for Clerk & Stenographer has been released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission on April 30, 2022. The notification is updated at the official website of JSSC. This is a huge opportunity for job seeker candidates to apply for the Jharkhand 10th pass govt job in 2022. Candidates can check or download the notification PDF below.
👉 JSSC vacancy: 991 Posts
|Name of the Post||No of the Posts|
|Clerk (Computer Operator)||352 Posts|
|Clerk (Labor Planning Testing & Skill Development)||144 Posts|
|Clerk (Transport Department Day Regional Office)||104 Posts|
|Clerk (Back Ward Welfare Department)||104 Posts|
|Clerk (Commerce Department)||97 Posts|
|Clerk (Labor Planning Testing & Skill Development Planning class)||77 Posts|
|Clerk (Mines Zoology Department)||45 Posts|
|Clerk (Under Employment State Insurance Scheme)||36 Posts|
|Clerk (Transport Department Day Regional Office)||05 Posts|
The necessary qualification for the JSSC Clerk & Stenographer post candidate should pass a minimum of 10th/12th Pass from any recognized Council/Board/Institute/University.
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and more than 40 (Forty) years as of 28-05-2022. Relaxation of Upper age limit for OBC/Others category:- 3 Years and SC/ST category:- 5 Years.
To apply for the JSSC Clerk & Stenographer posts the General/OBC/Others category candidates have to pay Rs- 100/- and ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs- 50/- as an application fee.
Online application fee payment through the Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or E Challan.
Every applying candidate would like to know how much salary will be given after getting this job. The monthly salary is Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM
How to apply
Applying candidates follow the complete step which is given below:-
- The eligible and interested candidates can Apply Online.
- At first go to the official website @jssc.nic.in
- Click on the “Online Application”
- Next click on “New Registration”
- Fill up your all personal details of Name, Address, Education Qualification, ID Details, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents with Photo and Signature.
- Next, Fee payment. You can see on your screen the payment option.
- At the last stage, take a Print-out of the application form for future reference.
- Apply before 19/06/2022. All links are given below.
- Start Online Application: 20/05/2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 19/06/2022
- Last Date of Payment Fee: 19/06/2022
- Edit Application Form: 26 to 30 June 2022